Qus- What is the eligibility for registration in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
Ans- More than 18 years and less than 60 years. Must have worked for 90 days in an year as a construction worker.
Qus- What are the requirements for registration in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
- Passport size Photograph
- 90 days in the year to act as a Certificate of Construction Workers
- Proof of age
Qus- What is the procedure for registration in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
Ans- Contact your local labor office to obtain the registration form and pay the required fees to get you registered.
Qus- What is the fees for registration in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
Ans- Rs 50 as charges for registration of worker and Rs 50 as annual subscription.
Qus- Which are the financial aid and other schemes in operation for the benefit of workers in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
Ans- 16 schemes-
- Child Benefit Plan
- Accident Assistance Plan
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Death and funeral assistance scheme
- Balika Ashirwad Scheme
- Disability pension plan
- Tool Purchase Assistance Scheme
- The National Health Insurance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Skill development, technological upgradation and Certification Scheme
- Ambulance Assistance Plan
- Daughter marriage scheme
- Solar Energy Support Scheme
- Housing Assistance Plan
- Bicycles distribution scheme
Qus- What is the benefit provided for registration as a worker in Building and Other Construction Workers Board?
Ans- Family security, economic security, skill development.
Qus- How many categories of workers are there in Building and Other Construction Board?
Ans- 40 Categories
- Welding work
- Carpenter 's work
- Digging well.
- Roller drive
- Pouring shed
- The work of masons
- Plumber work
- Mosaic Polisher
- Construction of Roads
- The act of running mixer
- Electric Work
- The act of running the hammer
- Tunnel construction
- The act of Tiles
- Well siltation ( sediment ) removal / Diving
- Breaking rock or mining
- Spray work or mixing work ( road construction affiliate )
- Marble & Stone Work
- Guard ( to provide security at the construction site )
- All kinds of stone cutting , breaking and grinding work
- Clerical / Accounting -work( employing workers as clerk and accountant for all types of work )
- Construction of recreational facilities including Swimming pool , Golf Course etc
- Construction of Dam , bridge , road or other work under construction activities.
- Flood management and other similar related work.
- Installation and repairs of Cold and hot machinery
- Installation and repairs of Fire fighting system
- Large mechanical tasks, such as - machinery , bridge construction , etc.
- Internal decoration work for Houses / buildings.
- Fabrication and installation work for Window grill , door etc.
- Installation of modular kitchen for household use.
- Community park or sidewalk construction
- Work on kiln construction
- Clay , sand , and mining of Sand
- The setting up of safety gates and other devices
- The setting up of the stair lift and automatic
- The task of carrying Cement , concrete , brick , etc.
- Mud work
- Making lime